Project Management Collaboration with Microsoft Project Desktop and Project Online
For people who strive for excellence in Project Management and Team Collaboration – combining best practices with practical real world scenarios – learn how optimize leading edge project management tools and concepts to ensure your success and enhance your performance in a project portfolio management (PPM) world – collaborate effectively with all project stakeholders.
- When: December 4th, 2018, 9am – 4pm
- Where: San Francisco
Morning – Project Management Best Practices with Microsoft Project Professional Desktop:
– Using Project desktop as a productivity tool
– Learn effective tips and tricks utilizing the latest version of Project with best practices for project planning including new features around Agile – Scrum and Kanban.
– Track for success – projects still fail to meet expectations – learn how to track and manage change in real world scenarios
– Communicate like a professional – stakeholder management involves effective communication so come and learn how to take advantage of the latest and easy to use reporting tools. You’re going to look good doing it.
Afternoon – Working in a Collaborative Project Management Environment with Project Online
– Why struggle with collaboration – learn how easy it is to get started with true collaborative project management
– Take advantage of the Microsoft Office 365 cloud and ready to go project and portfolio management tools and functionality. See how you can do this on your own – no services partners required
– Have all your projects in one place and generate simple portfolio, program or project views all on your own
– Generate eye popping visualizations with Power BI
Note this training is for specific Microsoft customers and is by invitation only